Developing Masterkey Systems (On-line Instructor Lead)
Suggested Prior Courses:
- COR117 - Door, Frame, and Architectural Hardware Applications
A solid knowledge base of master key systems is essential to all estimators, detailers, project managers, and consultants. This program covers all of the bases. Discover the different types and styles of cylinders and keys used in today’s locks, understand industry-standard key-set symbols and terminology, and integrate mechanical cylinders and keying into access control and security systems. Learn to organize and conduct a successful keying meeting and how to relay the importance of key control and maintenance to your customers.
You will learn:
- Levels of Masterkeying
- Types of Keys used in Master Key Systems
- Limitations of Keying Systems
- Options for Keying Systems
- Key Control
- How to Hold Keying Meetings
We recommend students have camera capability since we are conducting via Zoom.