SiteMax can be used by both general contractors and sub trades to improve communication, eliminate paperwork and streamline workflow
Looking for a better way to communicate between jobsite and office? Try SiteMax. SiteMax synchronizes workflows in the cloud the improve communication, eliminate paperwork and streamline workflow.
- Intelligent job forms
- Time cards and payroll report
- Live budget action plan
- 24-hour auto weather log
- Consolidated daily report
- Geo-fence check-in
- Tools and equipment tracking
- Site purchase orders
- Daily photos gallery
- Safety documents and forms
SiteMax can be used by both general contractors and sub trades. A project dashboard allows contractors to see updates at a glance. Users can choose from map view, active, on-deck and completed. SiteMax allows users to navigate to any day in a project’s history to see what happened including site reports, safety and weather.
SiteMax is available in three pricing plans. The Basic plan, which starts at $29 per user per month, can be used for 5+ users. The next step up is the Pro plan for 10+ users. Starting at $39 per user per month, the Pro plan incorporates all the features of the Basic plan plus more. The Elite plan features all the Pro plan features and more. The Elite plan is a custom priced plan.
- Print daily PDF reports
- Extensive library of intelligent Flexforms or submit your own forms
- 24-hour forecast and weather log captures temp, humidity, wind speed and condition
- Generate company-wide payroll report with cost codes and time types
- Edit time card entries
- Interactive safety forms
- Digital purchase orders
- Provide client access with different roles and permissions Daily progress photo gallery with time stamp and ability to add detailed descriptions