As an Architectural Hardware Consultant (AHC), Certified Door Consultant (CDC), Electrified Hardware Consultant (EHC), Architectural Openings Consultant (AOC), or Door + Hardware Consultant (DHC), you have proven your skills in the door and hardware industry. Your technical knowledge gives you an edge over the competition and participation in the Continuing Education Program increases that advantage.
DHI recognizes the need to make this program more accessible and relevant for our credentialed members. The new and improved Continuing Education Program has three objectives:
- Be easy to implement and manage for all stakeholders
- Provide real world learning opportunities that are readily available and add value to the credentialing program
- Require realistically achievable points that encourages continuous learning
To that end, the new Continuing Education Program includes new and valuable opportunities included within the program.
There has never been a better time to join. Here are the changes to our new Continuing Education Program:
- Digital Seal Now Included
- Updated Point Calculations
- More Ways to Earn Points
Click here to learn more about the CEP Program changes.